Largest Suppliers of Combustion Control Products
- All Industrial Combustion applications demand for Sturdy, Low Torque and affordable Valve to Manage the Combustion Air and Fuel Gas to the Burner.
- Intello actuators and butterfly dampers are ideal solution to such applications.
- In sizes above 6 inches the butterfly dampers are extremely light weight and easy to Install.
- Dampers come with a set of Companion Flanges along with hardware.
- This design when combined with the SMART INTELLO Actuators provides for an excellent control solution for Air & Gas Fuel Lines for Burners.
- Butterfly dampers are of Cast Iron
- Size available is upto DN200 to DN450
- Stroke: 0 - 90 Deg.
- Max Operating Pressure: 200mbar
- End Connection: Flanged
- Dampers are most suited for Combustion Air and non-corrosive and clean Lean Gases
- Suitable for Preheated Combustion Air with extended bonnet assembly.
- Special versions for non corrosive gases of the 3 families
- Precisely machined components provide trouble free operation in harsh Industrial Environment
- Ball Bearing shaft for Dampers requires much Lowers torque to operate
- Available as Bare shaft, Manual Operated and Electrically operated
- Quarter Turn design